About


Salutations!  My name is Robyn, and I have been a vintage junkie since high school.  I have witnessed, firsthand, the transformation of the vintage shop from the days of the stinky, poorly lit, one room concrete hole in the wall to the stylish, polished boutique of today.  I am  pleased to be part of the very newest trend in the evolution of the vintage shop- the mobile retail store.  My shop, Perch Travelling Boutique, is  a member of a very  cool group of unique and innovative businesses that have decided to break the mold and try something completely new.  Perch Travelling Boutique is located inside a renovated school bus, so we can travel to events, shows and even to your front door!
For now, I am happy to operate my shop at events, festivals and markets throughout the Okanagan.  But, like any dreamer, I have big plans for my little shop, and hopefully next season she will be seen by all the movers and shakers  right in the heart of downtown Kelowna.  Follow Perch on Twitter to find out where and when the shop will be open for business. Don't forget to check out Perch's Facebook page, where you can find the latest updates about the events we're a part of, or comment on my latest vintage treasures. You can always drop me an email at perchkelowna@gmail.com to set up a private 'shop the bus' get together.