Big Piece of the Puzzle

 Last year I set a goal : open an online store.  I admit, it was a struggle to find the time and energy to sit down and begin the administrative part of the process. But after a bit of 'market research' and lip-biting I settled on Etsy as my platform of choice. Etsy is an incredibly popular online commerce website where you can find practically anything your crafty, vintage or handmade heart desires.   I probably should have opened PerchTravellingShop years ago, but c'est la vie!
  My goal is to add three new items to the shop every day for the first month or so (oh yes, I do have that much inventory!), including, but not limited to: clothing, accessories, jewelry, linens, literature and adorable tchotchke.
 Here's a peek at our fist listings!








 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment