Interweb Magic

Let me tell you a story....
Back in February I received a message from a girl named Megan. She introduced herself to me, and said she is a photographer.   Bells were already going of in  my head; photographer.... vintage clothes...fashion shoot!  We made plans to meet in person, and a week or so later we came face to face at a local coffee shop.  We talked about her business, 689 Photography, and her background.  I told her the history of Perch Travelling Boutique. We ended that meeting with an agreement to come up with a project we could do together.   Later that night I sent her this message: "I have three words for you ~ Alice In Wonderland!"  Her response? "I have four words for you ~ You read my mind! "  And the rest, as they say, is history!
Megan and I pooled together an amazing team of talented artists and designers, and this
photo shoot took place at the beginning of June, right after my mother passed away.  I am so grateful I had such a creative project to focus all my energy on, instead of falling into a depression over my mother's death.  I did miss telling her all the wonderful details of the day's progress, but I do believe 'she knows' how happy I was to be a part of something so artistic and imaginative.   Some might even call it 'magical'!
So without further ado, feast your eyes on the very best tea party the Okanagan has ever seen!  Bon Appetit! (Don't  you wish you could've been there?) Photography and Creative Concept – Megan Hartridge 689 Photography Photography Assistant – Kim Cederholm Wardrobe Styling (Alice/Dormouse/Mad Hatter) & Props – Robyn Flinn Perch Travelling Boutique Alice’s Earrings – Little Buttons Floral Design/Location/Props & Set Design – Darquise Patenaude Blue Sage Farm - Floral Design Hair Styling (Queen/Mad Hatter) – Gillian Jones Midtown studio Makeup (Alice/Dormouse/Mad Hatter) – Courtney Ellis Robinson Courtney's Cosplay & Cosmetics Models: Becca Beatch (Alice), Kristin Stratulat (Red Queen), Angel Roth (Dormouse), Maria Elige Aliaeva (Mad Hatter)

No comments:

Post a Comment