- The Penticton Dragon Boat Festival! Coming up September 6th - 8th; Perch will be right on the beach. We had so much fun at the Kelowna Dragon Boat Festival we thought we'd do it again! (Just a note: vendors like us will be ready to rock on Saturday, September 7th.)
- Our last trip to the Downtown Penticton Community Market is coming up September 14th. The Big Blue Bus will be there from 8:30 until 1:30. You don't want to miss this market~ so much good food, great produce and unique vendors this time of year!
- Set the date for The 3rd Annual Busy Women's Express Shop ~ September 21! Two key words here: 'busy' and 'shop'!
- We've been amassing an awesome collection of all things vinyl and vintage for Okanagan Vinyl Fest! This is happening in Penticton at the Shatford Centre on September 22nd from 10-3 (9 for hardcore early birds!).
- And last but definitely not least we're going to be a part of Kelowna's Culture Crawl on September 27th! Don't miss this evening of music, art, food and a bit of retail therapy for good measure! You know, I always considered the Big Blue Bus a piece of mobile art, so Perch is a perfect fit for this ! This is in collaboration with the Canada Wide celebration known as Culture Days, so the fun continues with Kelowna's Culture Days Jam, happening September 28th.
Will I See You In September
Perch is tickled pink to be a part of so many amazing events this month! Let's see...we'll start September off with~